Dr. Rehman is a cardiologist with expertise spanning complete cardiac care. His clinical interests encompass echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, cardiac catheterization and valvular heart diseases.
Dr. Rehman’s first priority is the care of patients. He recognizes that cardiology is integrated in all aspects of patient care. He finds a sense of deep purpose in building relationships with patients, relying upon his years of cumulative knowledge,
patience and persistence. Dr. Rehman helps patients improve their quality of life with a focus on diet, exercise and basic knowledge on healthy living. In his spare time, he enjoys playing tennis, music and painting.
- Complete cardiac care, including diagnosis and assessment of heart failure, coronary artery disease and valvular heart diseases
Education and certifications:
- Bachelors of medicine and surgery, Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan
- Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program, Wayne State University, Michigan
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Rhode Island
- Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography Board certification
- Advanced cardiovascular life support certification
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Northside Provider Directory DetailsView Dr. Mobeen Rehman's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory